Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Search for Window Treatments-1

Yesterday I and my family visited one mall. It is very big and well known shopping mall in our area. I was there to buy something unique and different for my house. I saw so many antique things which are useful to decorate the house like wall picture, flower vas etc…. Actually I was interested in window treatments items. Fortunately I found one store and they have many types of blinds on their display. For the first time I have seen these much collections of blinds at one place. The way they have displayed their product range was so attractive.

They are having
window blind & shade products. That includes wood blinds, faux wood blinds, mini blinds, and vertical blinds. Their window shades includes roman shades, cellular shades, pleated shades, roller shades, and woven wood bamboo shades. I was interested in vertical blinds for my drawing room. Salesman their explain me vertical blinds are very popular and appealing for sliding glass doors and larger windows. He told me to select between cord and chain operation and wand controlled blinds. My kids are already grown so, I don’t have any threat to my kids safety. We decided to go with chain instead of cord.

Than he told us to select from a variety of wood, fabric patterns, and basic vinyl on our verticals so that our
blinds are coordinated with the rest of our decorations. He told us that for more unique look, sliding panel shades offer both shade and safety with their baton draw design. These large panels will add ambiance to any formal room in your home! So, at last I decided to go with vertical blinds for my drawing room.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Window treatment with window blinds is very unique concept according to me. I reviewed all products from your suggested site and I like vertical blinds most.

Unknown said...

Your effort on window blinds information it must be appreciated. I like vertical blinds most. Thanks

Unknown said...

By search on my net I got very fantastic information from your post for window blinds. With your article, I feel blinds will be really better than curtain. What should i do if i want to buy the vertical blinds? Please let me know.

Anonymous said...

I asked my interior designer about window treatments last week, and he suggested me we can go with the window blinds but I was confused. When I got your article on window blinds and reviewed all products like vertical blinds with the roman shades, mini blinds, etc... I believe that the window blinds is the best for my house. Thanks….

Anonymous said...

Wood blinds slats are the lightest of all blinds and are generally the best bet for large windows. They are known to give a cozy feel to the room and provide the desired privacy, even while allowing enough sunlight to filter through the slats.

Carpet said...

I have seen fantastic blogs and I have seen the other ones. This blog is pretty informative in many ways, I appreciate the information provide thank you.