Tuesday, November 20, 2007

CRM Software-Function and Features

While studying and reviewing different sites for Customer Relationship Management and CRM software Functions I find following features and functions are part of any Customer Relationship Management-CRM Software.

1) Lead capturing
2) Lead Distribution
3) Lead Management
4) Leadorganizer
5) Automated Sales force activities
6) Customer Relations
7) 360 Client Historical View
8) Document Management
9) Calendar and Scheduling
10) Tasks Management
11) Advance Search and Filter
12) Custom Reporting

4 comments:

Kay said...

Friend,

Yes I also agree with these features, however I would like to add on some features which I think is must in CRM program.

1) Appointment Management
2) Automated Trigger Activities
3) Sales Management

Let me know what you think. Keep up the good work.

Lee said...

Hello,
I like your blog on CRM software functions and Features. I love to read about Customer Relationship Management. I like your post on CRM Software-Function and Features as a part of leadorganizer and lead management.

Unknown said...

Hi,
Your blog on CRM Software, Function and Features is very nice. . I also like to visit http://www.leadorganizer.net/. I like your post on CRM Software as a part of LeadOrganizer.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Here I am again to view your blogs. Do you know I never miss to read your articles because you are providing always something different than others like your this blog about Function and Features of CRM Software is also something unique.