Tuesday, December 25, 2007

CRM Software - Strategic Advantages

CRM software we are talking here. As a part of our talk we are talking on SFA. We talked advantage of SFA to Marketing Manager and Sales Manager. Today we are going to talk about Strategic Advantages of Sales Force Automation.


Strategic advantages
Sales force automation systems can also create competitive advantage. Here are some examples:

  • As mentioned above, productivity will increase. Sales staff will use their time more efficiently and more effectively. The sales manager will also become more efficient and more effective.(see above) This increased productivity can create a competitive advantage in three ways: it can reduce costs, it can increase sales revenue, and it can increase market share.
  • Field sales staff will send their information more frequently. Typically information will be sent to management after every sales call (rather than once a week). This provides management with current information, information that they will be able to use while it is still valuable. Management response time will be greatly reduced. The company will become more alert and more agile.
  • These systems could increase customer satisfaction if they are used with wisdom. If the information obtained and analyzed with the system is used to create a product that matches or exceeds customer expectations, and the sales staff use the system to service customers more expertly and diligently, then customers should be satisfied with the company. This will provide a competitive advantage because customer satisfaction leads to increased customer loyalty, reduced customer acquisition costs, reduced price elasticity of demand, and increased profit margins.

ref: Insurance SFA and Insurance CRM, wikipedia

10 comments:

Lee said...

Hi, Nice post you have here. I like to read it. could you please tell me do the site u refered http://www.leadorganizer.net/ people have free demo system?

Unknown said...

Hi,
I like your blog on CRM Software. It is very nice. I have visited the http://www.leadorganizer.net/sales_force_automation.htm too. It is very useful. I like your post on Strategic Advantages of CRM Software as a part of LeadOrganizer.

Pari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pari said...

Hi……when I gazed your post on CRM Software – Strategic Advantages It attracks me to read what is that all about. It’s really very functional. I have visited the http://www.leadorganizer.net/. I hope more to come. Nice..

Unknown said...

Hello,
Your blog on Strategic Advantages of CRM Software is very nice. I like to read it. I have visited the http://www.leadorganizer.net/sales_force_automation.htm too. It is very useful. I like your post on CRM Software as a part of LeadOrganizer.

Anonymous said...

Hi friend4all,
Such as nice information you are providing here on Strategic Advantages of CRM Software. I think I can learn so many new things for CRM. I also have visited http://www.agencyorganizer.com/ and http://www.leadorganizer.net/ sites and like to view it.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Very interesting article you have here on CRM Software - Strategic Advantages. Today, I am planning to read your all articles on Insurance CRM Software because with your current article I come to know that your each articles must be unique and meaningful.

Anonymous said...

I think about add this material in my RSS. Do u think its ok?

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Let the new year will bring a lot of money

Anonymous said...

Good Article
http://www.medcareforyou.com/product/aldactone/