Friday, December 14, 2007

Sales Force Automation - Sales Manager Advantages

Sales Force Automation we are talking here and Advantages to different people/department attach with it. In our last post we talk about Advantages to Sales People. Today we are going to talk about Advantages to the Sales Manager.

Advantages to the sales manager
Sales force automation systems can also affect sales management. Here are some examples:


  • The sales manager, rather than gathering all the call sheets from various sales people and tabulating the results, will have the results automatically presented in easy to understand tables, charts, or graphs. This saves time for the manager.
  • Activity reports, information requests, orders booked, and other sales information will be sent to the sales manager more frequently, allowing him/her to respond more directly with advice, product in-stock verifications, and price discount authorizations. This gives management more hands-on control of the sales process if they wish to use it.
  • The sales manager can configure the system so as to automatically analyze the information using sophisticated statistical techniques, and present the results in a user-friendly way.
    This gives the sales manager information that is more useful to him in different way.

We talk how these information useful to Sales Manager in our next post.

ref: Sales Force Automation & Sales Management Software, wikipedia

4 comments:

Pari said...

Here I am again……I like your article in your blog here. Sales Force Automation – Sales Manager Advantages will help a lot of Sales Managers. I have known many Sales managers so I will recommend to visit your website: http://www.leadorganizer.net/. And I’m sure they will take pleasure in reading your blog. Good day…

Unknown said...

Hi,
Your blog on Sales Manager Advantages is very nice. I love to read it. I have visited your recommended site http://www.leadorganizer.net/. I like your post on Sales Force Automation as a part of LeadOrganizer.

Anonymous said...

Hi friend4all,
With your blog it is very easy to understand about Sales Force Automation. The way you are defining the Advantages of Sales Force Management is incomparable. Today again, I visit your http://www.leadorganizer.net/ site.

Arne Huse said...

One of the greatest challenges for CRM is that it has always been used in determining sales rep performance measures. The problem is that it requires sales reps to provide the data that they are measured on. You may be interested in having a look at a research project I have completed on what I have termed “The CRM Dilemma.” My research has concluded that CRM will never work if activity controls for sales reps are even a small part of the program. That they will work together as a unified group, to effectively eliminate what they view as a threat. My research has been receiving a lot of attention in that it reveals the true killer of CRM initiatives. I have informally presented my research on “The CRM Dilemma” on my blog of the same name. I think you may find it interesting. I have also provided a unique solution using CRM, called PACT (Planning and communication tool) that removes the activity controls that invariably lead to CRM failures. My research and PACT solution have been receiving much attention and has sparked healthy discussion on the topic.
http://thecrmdilemma.blogspot.com/